We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Busch Gardens Questions

Which Tampa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
South Carolina
Level Contributor
98 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Busch Gardens Questions

For any of you that have done Busch Gardens, does it make sense to do the 'eat & play' ticket at Busch Gardens or just the regular one day ticket with no food option? We'll eat breakfast at the hotel but will need lunch at the park.

We're going to do the nightime safari and I know they provide food but not sure if it's dinner or just light appetizers.

Thank you

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
12,190 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Busch Gardens Questions

Its almost $30 for the meal deal., not worth it IMO

South Carolina
Level Contributor
98 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Busch Gardens Questions

When I looked on their site last weekend, it was $82 for the ticket and $92 for the ticket plus meal deal which is why I thought it might be a good idea.

I'm definitely goign to check again as $30 would definitely not be worth it.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
12,190 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Busch Gardens Questions

My answer may be a bit biased, we have a pass and to purchase the meal deal is almost $30. If you can get it at that price its an entirely different story.

Charlotte, North...
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Busch Gardens Questions

I wouldn't do it…

Just go out and have fun… and go at your own pace - so there is no pressure :)

South Carolina
Level Contributor
98 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Busch Gardens Questions

Thank you!

indiana
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Busch Gardens Questions

For only $10.00 more, you should do it. You can get drinks as well, and just pop in line to grab a drink and go, besides eating your lunch. The drinks alone are worth the additional $10.00 IMO!

7. Re: Busch Gardens Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2015, 07:17