We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tampa bay bucs

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
301 posts
Save Topic
Tampa bay bucs

I'm looking at visiting in September for a game travelling from Orlando. I will be getting a coach to Busch gardens then a cab to the stadium. Is it about 10 miles away? How much would the cab cost roughly?

Now the tough part is getting back to orlando after the game. How far is the stadium the bus station and train station? I assume a cab back from Tampa to Orlando would cost $200 minimum so I would rather avoid that.

How easy is it getting tickets and what price range would get me a half decent seat on the side?

Also near the stadium is there a decent bar for a meal and beers to soak up the atmosphere?

Thanks

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
12,938 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tampa bay bucs

Cab from Busch Gardens to the Stadium about $30+tip.

It looks like the Silver Star only makes one trip a day, so depending on when the game starts you may need to leave a bit early in order to catch the train.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
301 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tampa bay bucs

What about bus service, megabus, greyhound etc? How far to the bus station from the stadium and rough cab price?

Thank you.

cumbria
Level Contributor
198 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tampa bay bucs

just found out thru the orlando forum theres a Amtrak train service from Kissimmee to tampa for 24 dollars return ,don't know how far buc stadium is from the train station but the return train leaves at 5-20pm so maybe an overnight stay would be possible????theres also a company called the bowl bus that runs trips to nfl games from orlando but this depends on the numbers wanting to go ,one of the attraction ticket companies runs daytrips to Jacksonville jaguars as well !!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
301 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Tampa bay bucs

Yeah I was going to use bowl bus on my last trip but they didn't run the trip due to lack of seats sold. Worst case scenario I will just get a cab back. I don't want to stay overnight.

5. Re: Tampa bay bucs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2015, 07:22