We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saturday or Sunday Busch Gardens

East Calder, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Saturday or Sunday Busch Gardens

Hi, We have will be in the Tampa area on Sat 28th and Sun 29th June. Wondering in your opinions what day is best to visit Busch gardens between the two.

Tampa, Florida
Destination Expert
for Tampa
Level Contributor
1,836 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Saturday or Sunday Busch Gardens

It will probably be about the same - maybe Sunday will be a little better.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
247 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Saturday or Sunday Busch Gardens

Sunday will definitely be better, specially in the afternoon, as locals would have to work on Monday… Or so I like to think! ;-)

Either way, it's the beginning of the HIGH season: so expect long lines anyway

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
15,611 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Saturday or Sunday Busch Gardens

I think Sunday mornings are less busy at theme parks because many people go church or out to breakfast before heading out to play. I also agree that local families may leave early because of work and some local schools are still in session.

4. Re: Saturday or Sunday Busch Gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2015, 05:17