We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nearest gas station to TPA

South Milwaukee...
Level Contributor
275 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Nearest gas station to TPA

Could someone advise me as to the nearest gas station to fill my rental car? I am returning it in the morning but have an early flight, so knowing exactly where to go would be helpful...

Thanks! :-)

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,942 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nearest gas station to TPA

there are a couple of stations on Westshore Boulevard north of 275.

South Milwaukee...
Level Contributor
275 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nearest gas station to TPA

Thank you Sunshine817 for your quick response! Much appreciated! :-)

Alexandria, VA
Level Contributor
168 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nearest gas station to TPA

You may want to try going to maps.google.com or maps.bing.com and typing in "gas stations near TPA". Which gas station is best for you depends upon what direction you are coming from.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,942 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nearest gas station to TPA

not in this particular case -- the main approach to the airport doesn't have a gas station -- but the stations I referenced above are on a side street that detours you only about a mile out of your way -- and brings you in a back entrance to the airport, so it's extraordinarily easy, no matter what direction someone is coming from.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,785 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Nearest gas station to TPA

use Gasbuddy.com /

type in zip 33607

to find the cheaper gas.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,942 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nearest gas station to TPA

In a large city at the crack of dawn on your way to the airport, cheap is usually trumped by convenience.

7. Re: Nearest gas station to TPA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Tampa