We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach vacation in March?

Kansas City
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Beach vacation in March?

I was wondering if there were any nice beaches that would be warm enough in Mid March that are w/ in an hour from Tampa. I am traveling w/ 3 kids and I can fly to Tampa in only 2 1/ 2 hours w/ our rewards. I need to find accomodations that would be good for children as well. Thanks

Tampa, Florida
Destination Expert
for Tampa
Level Contributor
1,836 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach vacation in March?

St. Pete has some nice hotels on the beach. My favorite is the Don Cesar. Clearwater beach is also nice and has some nice hotels at Sand Key, I believe. The weather is usually nice in March, but sometimes we do get a cold front come through. You just never know.

2. Re: Beach vacation in March?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 09:15