We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Black African Soap sold in Tarpon Springs FL

Milford
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Black African Soap sold in Tarpon Springs FL

I am trying to find the name of a small soap and sponge shop located on Athens Street in Tarpon Springs, FL. It is 2 or 3 stores in from the corner of Dodecanese Blvd & is run by a Greek woman.

They sold all natural Black African Soap, which we only bought 1 of. It works great on a teenager with acne. If anyone knows the name, please let me know. Thanks!

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Black African Soap sold in Tarpon Springs FL

I don't know, but I hope these links will help you find it.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34680-i1591-k4217…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34680-i1591-k1793…

Lakeland, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Black African Soap sold in Tarpon Springs FL

it could be get a guru soap.

Tarpon Springs...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Black African Soap sold in Tarpon Springs FL

Likely either GetAGuru Soap or Lori's Soap. Both are on the south side of the Docks.

Level Contributor
6 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Black African Soap sold in Tarpon Springs FL

I found it!

You can call and order 727-934-8444 or

727-288-5593 . I picked up 2bars today. He told me to call if I need more. My daughter has bad acne and eczema at times. Cann't wait to try!

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,911 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Black African Soap sold in Tarpon Springs FL

I hope the OP is still monitoring the forum as it was since last August that they posted.

6. Re: Black African Soap sold in Tarpon Springs FL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Tarpon Springs