We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TI or St. Pete Beach???

Level Contributor
167 posts
292 reviews
Save Topic
TI or St. Pete Beach???

Why do you stay in TI vs. SPB?

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,963 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TI or St. Pete Beach???

its personal choice ,but many years ago, we drove down from orlando for a day at the beach. at the end of the day ,i decided to drive down to see the Don Cesar hotel, when we stopped for a snack in t,i. and the rest is history. to me its a perfect relaxing beach town, anymore laid back it would be inna coma!!!! i will be there in 12 weeks, renewed my wedding vows last oct on the beach , so you can see how much it means to me. also made a lot of friends, and its nice to go back and see them every year....

2. Re: TI or St. Pete Beach???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 14:27
Get answers to your questions about Treasure Island