We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bottled liquor

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,810 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
bottled liquor

Staying at the Crystal Palace, driving from Tampa Airport. Where can you purchase bottled liquor in the area? Is it sold in the grocery stores?

Midwest
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bottled liquor

Yes, you can buy it at Publix.

WINNIPEG
Level Contributor
214 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bottled liquor

Last time I was in TI, you could not buy bottled liquor at Publix, only wine and beer. There are a few liquor stores in TI. One is next to the CVS drug store and there is also an ABC liquor just off of Gulf Blvd.

Armada, Michigan
Level Contributor
133 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bottled liquor

As the previous poster said you CANNOT buy liquor at Publix. You can purchase it at the ABC store down on Central Blvd. or at the liquor store adjancent to WALGREEN"S (not CVS) at the corner of Central & Gulf Blvd.

Edited: 05 December 2009, 02:50
WINNIPEG
Level Contributor
214 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bottled liquor

Yep, youa re right. It is a Walgreens. I was trying to decide between the 2 drug stores when I wrote my post. All I know is that I will be visiting both liquor stores in less than 2 weeks for my beach blanket and holiday cheer.

I can picture them both now.

The weather in Winnipeg just turned awfully cold -20 degrees C and I am counting sleeps until my Treasure Island Christmas holiday.

CHEERS!

Armada, Michigan
Level Contributor
133 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bottled liquor

I hope you have an awesome time in TI! We are not going until April 1! Enjoy your time and I will too!!

Edited: 08 December 2009, 04:06
6. Re: bottled liquor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2010, 05:15