We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food and Beverage Delivery from Treasure Island Marketplace?

Maryland
Level Contributor
84 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Food and Beverage Delivery from Treasure Island Marketplace?

Has anyone used their services? Also can you recommend any restaurant who delivers? Staying in TI, Land End. Thanks

- Tania

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food and Beverage Delivery from Treasure Island Marketplace?

Tania,

Did not use their delivery service, however, visited their store. It was new and clean and did a good lunch business. They have breakfast pastries and make sandwiches using Boar's Head brand cold cuts and cheeses plus they have some marinated vegetables etc. for trimming and garnishing the sandwiches. They also have a small selection of bottled waters, beers and sodas.

The local supermarket, Publix, offers the same quality of meat and cheeses on their takeout sandwiches, but no deliveries, pricewise there was little difference between the two on sandwiches and cold cuts by the lb.

. I have never looked for restaurants that make deliveries so there is little I can recommend. I know that the Thai restaurant in John's Pass THaiAm2 offers Thai, Sushi and Vegetarian and they do deliver and would image that most Pizza places do so, too. When you are checking for restaurants that deliver you may want to include St. Pete Beach (ask Maya) because of their proximity to Sunset Beach.

Mimi

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Food and Beverage Delivery from Treasure Island Marketplace?

Tania

the closest place to Sunset Beach for breakfast is Nina's Cafe in St. Pete Beach, just over the bridge separating TI and SPB. www.ninasonthebeach.com.

In the same plaza there is a nice Italian restaurant, Carino's also. Sea Hags is a cool place to hang out at night and is across the street from these two.

Maryland
Level Contributor
84 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food and Beverage Delivery from Treasure Island Marketplace?

Thanks Mimi! Thanks to this forum I found about Publix which is great! Have ordered from them before though not this location.

- Tania

4. Re: Food and Beverage Delivery from Treasure Island Marketplace?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 11:17
Get answers to your questions about Treasure Island
Recent Conversations