We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One month rental venice, fl

Sharpsville
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
One month rental venice, fl

Looking for a place to rent for one month. need it to be furnished, 2 bedrooms, under $1,000.00 for january or feb. 2013

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,855 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One month rental venice, fl

Do you want something on Venice Island or somewhere else?

makes a difference.

Your budget for 1 month is tight.

~SRQgirl

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
10,855 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One month rental venice, fl

This will give you an idea of prices for 1 month rentals:

tripadvisor.com/VacationRentals-g34705-Revie…

~SRQgirl

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One month rental venice, fl

Do be aware that January and February are high season. when looking at the link SRQgirl gave you, that would mean the higher end of the price range. At that time of year, it is difficult to find a rental for one week for the price you have given for a month.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
48,716 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One month rental venice, fl

I can't think of anywhere that low, even a one bedroom. You may need to try a realtor, or rent last minute when owners will discount empty units.

Sharpsville
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: One month rental venice, fl

It can be a half hour away or even down to Fort Meyers , anywhere along there. I just really liked Venice but would be okay with anywhere that I can afford.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
48,716 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: One month rental venice, fl

I would troll VRBO for rentals close to that figure in all the communities. Then barter down to what you can afford.

Try Englewood, Rotonda, FT Myers. Look at one/2 bed units. These are the cheapest areas where the cheapest 3 bed pool home goes for $3000 a month and more. So your only chance is to try to find a one bed condo unit on the mainland (hard to find- 2 beds are more abundant). Look at Jan not Feb as it is cheaper. Consider a trailer rental.

TBH, your budget is low even for off season.

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
10,855 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: One month rental venice, fl

I think what everyone is trying to tell you is you're not going to find anything decent for $1,000/month even 1/2 hour from the Gulf.

You can post on the Ft. Myers/Cape Coral forums and see what is available there.

I would shorten my stay or plan on spending more money.

Sorry.

~SRQgirl

8. Re: One month rental venice, fl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Venice