We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney Vero Beach

Which Vero Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
365 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Disney Vero Beach

I am looking for ideas to find availability. We are not Disney Vacation Club members and cannot find availability on any of the booking sites. Can you book anywhere else? Thanks for your help!

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
8,360 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney Vero Beach

I'm puzzled at your problem. Have you tried:

…go.com/dvc/…

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,120 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney Vero Beach

Are you talking about dates over the Christmas holidays? If so, it would not surprise me that they are full... I didn't see any date mentioned in your post.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
365 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney Vero Beach

Blue - Thanks, that's what I was looking for. I apologize but I was on the Disney website a while back and did not get to that section.

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
8,360 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney Vero Beach

mcwill,

I can't count how many times I've gotten lost within supposedly sophisticated corporate websites.

Today was cool, sunny, offshore breeze, and there should have been surfing going on at the tiny Wabasso Park next to Disney.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
755 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disney Vero Beach

You probably booked it already but we stayed in Disney Vero Beach through RCI exchange. We had a wonderful time. It is one of the best timeshare resorts we ever stayed in. The accommodation and location are just lovely. It might be hard to book but it is worth the effort.

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
8,360 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disney Vero Beach

It's good to hear that. The area is somewhat disturbed right now because sand is being trucked from inland to Wabasso Beach Park, the tiny public park adjacent to Disney. The sand is being spread on the beach.

7. Re: Disney Vero Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2010, 08:15
Get answers to your questions about Vero Beach