We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any decent restaurants out by 95 and 60?

Which Vero Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
alpharetta, ga
Level Contributor
94 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
any decent restaurants out by 95 and 60?

We used to live in Vero and will be passing through next month to see some friends. Will be arriving on a Sunday night and have booked one of the hotels out west by 95 for that night. Monday morning, we'll go on in to town to visit friends. Looking forward to seeing one of my favorite towns. To my question: Is there anywhere out by 95 and 60 that we can get a good, but not fancy meal on Sun night? We will have driven all day and won't feel like venturing far from room. Thanks

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: any decent restaurants out by 95 and 60?

In the Southeast quadrant of the I-95/Hwy 60 junction there is mall of sorts so there has to be eating places either in the same compound or very near by.

In fact I can't think of an exit off I-95 that doesn't have a few eating places.

Middle of the...
Level Contributor
350 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: any decent restaurants out by 95 and 60?

I assume you don't want fast food. At the outlet mall on the West side of 95 is a Cracker Barrel. The truck stop out there also has a restaurant. Most everything else is to the East. There is an IHOP on the North side of 60 that is not too far. A couple of miles east is the mall area and there are several restaurants around it. A TGIF in the mall, Olive Garden and Ruby Tuesday on the South before 58th and an Italian place on the North at 58th whose name escapes me. There are others but I remember the names and seeing the chains haven't been to or know anything about the others.

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
8,169 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: any decent restaurants out by 95 and 60?

That pretty much covers it. Also a sit-down burger place, A&W.

Construction on State Road 60 into town is nearing completion.

alpharetta, ga
Level Contributor
94 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: any decent restaurants out by 95 and 60?

Yes, I forgot to mention, we'd prefer something other than a chain.

I think we had better stop in Melborune. We know a few restaurants that aren't too far from 95. Thanks for your help

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,559 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: any decent restaurants out by 95 and 60?

Last year we ate at one of those Japanese show tables in the Vero beach area. Our food was excellent and the chef was quite entertaining. Sorry I do not remember the name of it, but it was located off of 95 in one of the shopping malls when traveling south past the 60 junction.

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
8,169 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: any decent restaurants out by 95 and 60?

There's one on the south side of State Road 60 in the Home Goods shopping center, back of Olive Garden.

7. Re: any decent restaurants out by 95 and 60?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2012, 05:30
Get answers to your questions about Vero Beach