We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 Bedroom Condo on beach.

Which Vero Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
2 Bedroom Condo on beach.

Hello all. My Prego wife, 2 year old son and I are looking to rent a 2 bedroom condo in Vero Beach on the water in February. We would prefer a place with a pool too. I've looked at some hotels and rental inquires but I've been striking out. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Cheboygan, Michigan
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 Bedroom Condo on beach.

Try vrbo.com or homeaway. We have rented through vrbo.com for several years and have not had a bad experience.

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
8,360 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 Bedroom Condo on beach.

Being a local, I have no experience with the local rental market, but would like to note that the local paper's classified section has a limited number of vacation rentals, fortunately with an interactive map.

…tcpalm.com/rentals/…CONDO-TOWNHOMES-type

February is of course an extremely busy month, so it may not be easy to find a place. Also, the barrier island real estate market is thriving, so it's possible that some properties that had been vacation rentals are being switched to full-year rental or put up for sale.

3. Re: 2 Bedroom Condo on beach.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Vero Beach