We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to a concert Sep 15th - any places to stay near

New York
2 posts
Save Topic
Going to a concert Sep 15th - any places to stay near

the venue? It is the Sound Amphitheater, or something to that effect.

Many thanks!

West Palm Beach...
Destination Expert
for West Palm Beach
Level Contributor
824 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to a concert Sep 15th - any places to stay near

The Palm Beach International airport is directly east of the venue about 10 minutes. It is a straight shot west from the airport to the Sound Advice(no way you could get lost). I would check out hotels near the airport. Just google it. There are abpout 4 or 5 in various price ranges. Probably your best bet that I know of.

New York
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Going to a concert Sep 15th - any places to stay near

Thank You very much for the reply mermaid. I think i found a place called the Radisson Suite Inn Palm Beach Airport. I think this is close, i will just holler a cab to and from the concert.

West Palm Beach...
Destination Expert
for West Palm Beach
Level Contributor
824 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Going to a concert Sep 15th - any places to stay near

Very close. Have fun at whatever you are seeing. Its a great venue!

indiana
Level Contributor
520 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Going to a concert Sep 15th - any places to stay near

You must be seeing Dave Matthews! We are thinking about going down to see Brad Paisley 09/22. Will probably stay at Hilton or Crowne Plaza on Singer Island and rent a car. Have fun!

Peace ;)

5. Re: Going to a concert Sep 15th - any places to stay near

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 08:25
Get answers to your questions about West Palm Beach
Recent Conversations