We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for great restaurants in West Palm and Palm Beach

Chicago
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Looking for great restaurants in West Palm and Palm Beach

Staying for 4 nights at the Ritz in Palm Beach w/ hubby. Looking for great restaurants but not too stuffy. We like just about every kind of food. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

west palm beach, FL
Level Contributor
207 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for great restaurants in West Palm and Palm Beach

Will you have a car? You will be at least fifteen minute drive

West Palm Beach...
Destination Expert
for West Palm Beach
Level Contributor
830 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for great restaurants in West Palm and Palm Beach

Right across the street from the Ritz is a great restaurant called Calleros(I know I am spelling that wrong), anyway, they have wonderful seafood and steak-more upscale, however not stuffy. Right over the bridge from the Ritz are a few. Suite 225 is one of my favorites. It is a quaint little eatery on your right hand side. The menu varies...I have never had anything i didn't like there. Across the street from that is the Old Key Lime House. This is super laid back, but if you want a fish sandwich, hear some live music while sipping a pina colada on the water....go there. Also for breakfast, right next to the ritz on Lantana Beach is Dune Deck Cafe. They have a lovely selection, and is a nice way to start your day.

3. Re: Looking for great restaurants in West Palm and Palm Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 14:20
Get answers to your questions about West Palm Beach
Recent Conversations