We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bday Dinner in WPB

Which West Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington, DC
4 posts
Save Topic
Bday Dinner in WPB

I am trying to plan a nice birthday dinner for my boyfriend who lives in the area. Can anyone recommend something that would be different/romantic/fun? I've read about Leila which looks interesting and he loves mediterranean food. Or are there any wine bars or something like that? Thanks!

West Palm Beach...
Destination Expert
for West Palm Beach
Level Contributor
802 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bday Dinner in WPB

Leila has terrific food! If he likes that type, I would go for it. Once done, straight up the street is City Place(in fact you can see it from Leila). There are several places in this complex to have after dinner drinks, and if you like good wine, there is City Cellar Food and Wine bar in City Place.

West Palm Beach FL
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bday Dinner in WPB

This post is probably after your birthday date, but for other readers a good idea is Okeechobee Steakhouse. Great Prime Steaks, wonderful atmosphere and a free steak value ($30) for the birthday person with Florida Drivers License.

3. Re: Bday Dinner in WPB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 17:17
Get answers to your questions about West Palm Beach