We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outlet Malls

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
24 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Outlet Malls

Going for a quick weekend trip to West Palm Beach. Can anyone suggest names of great outlet malls to do some power shopping. Thanks!

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
14,628 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outlet Malls

Take a trip a little further south to Sawgrass Mills in Ft. Lauderdale. Huge outlet mall. Be prepared to spend the day.

West Palm Beach...
Destination Expert
for West Palm Beach
Level Contributor
818 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outlet Malls

I agree w/ SawGrass Mills. If you get on the Turnpike, head south. It is in west Ft. Lauderdale. Great shopping and worth the trip. You will spend some time there if you want to see everything.

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
205 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outlet Malls

how far is that drive from WPB to that Sawgrass Outlet?

West Palm Beach...
Destination Expert
for West Palm Beach
Level Contributor
818 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Outlet Malls

On a good day of traffic, it is about a 30-40 minute drive via the turnpike. Worth it if you are in the mood to shop. As long as you do not travel during rush hour, you should have no problems what so ever.

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,900 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Outlet Malls

I have sure never made it to Sawgrass in under 45 minutes from West Palm Beach. There are no real "outlet malls" in the West Palm area but there are plenty of discount stores in the area such as Stein Mart, TJ Maxx, Home Goods, Marshall's and Ross. Sawgrass is "Power Shopping" at a whole different level. Ck out there website. I usually go down and spend the night across the street. This way I go back over the next morning and hit stores I missed and pick up items I wanted to "think" about. They also have several restaurants.

medway, ma.
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Outlet Malls

Go to Sawgrass Mills. It has over 300 stores and a great selection. We go there every year from Massachusetts

7. Re: Outlet Malls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 01:15