We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel suggestion along Turnpike or I-95

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
191 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel suggestion along Turnpike or I-95

My family and I get into West Palm about 10:30 pm next Thurs (2/14) and will be driving to Key West the next morning. Would like to put a few miles under our belts and stop along the way between WPB and FLL, preferably along the Turnpike, but I-95 will do. We're just sleeping so hoping to spend less that $100. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel suggestion along Turnpike or I-95

If you get in at 10:30pm, by the time you get your luggage and rental car, it will be almost midnight. Probably best to get a hotel nearby.

Check these websites for ideas:

www.roomsaver.com

www.travelcoupons.com

These are walk-up rates but at that time of night, if there's availability (call them when you arrive and before you go to find out) you're sure to get the walk-up rate.

You can print two or three or four of the coupons before you leave NY.

West Palm Beach...
Destination Expert
for West Palm Beach
Level Contributor
835 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel suggestion along Turnpike or I-95

The turnpike is just west of the airport, straght shot. Not sure about prices, but I would suggest a hotel right next to the airport. When you wake up, go west on Southern Blvd for 5 or so minutes(depends on traffic), and the turnpike is right there. Also getting a hotel very close to the airport, or on airpot grounds, you can maximise your sleep by checking is much faster=)

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
191 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel suggestion along Turnpike or I-95

Thanks for tips. got a place in Boca Raton on Priceline.

4. Re: Hotel suggestion along Turnpike or I-95

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 22:20