We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking hotel in WPB with priceline ?????

Which West Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ohio
Level Contributor
832 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Booking hotel in WPB with priceline ?????

We will be in West Palm Beach for 2 nights and just want to relaxe and enjoy the weather. We are planning on trying priceline, but wondered if there is a way to know what hotels are considered "resorts" in WPB ????

West Palm Beach...
Destination Expert
for West Palm Beach
Level Contributor
810 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking hotel in WPB with priceline ?????

I may just not know, however I am not familiar w/ any resorts in the "West Palm Beach" city limits. By booking on Priceline, it is possible that they incorporate the extended area in which there are several up on Singer Island or North--The Resort, Hilton Resort, The Jupiter Beach Resort, The PGA Golf and Spa Resort--on Palm Beach south of the City there is--the Four Seasons, and the The Ritz Carlton, --and South in Delary there is the Marriot Beach Resort. All mentioned are nice. There are also several Marriot hotels in the area that are nice. There is one that is a time share on Singer Island, and also one in downtown West Palm Beach near City Place. I am not sure how much of this helps. I do not know too much about priceline, however if you keep your stars at minimum 3, and better at 4 when biding, you should be safe w/ what you get.

2. Re: Booking hotel in WPB with priceline ?????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 07:19