We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sawgrass Mall

Which West Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stamford, Ct
Level Contributor
745 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Sawgrass Mall

Hi - can anyone tell me how far the Sawgrass Mall is from Singer Island? Is is close to Fort Lauderdale? Our flight on our last day isn't until 6pm and check out at the Hilton Singer Island is 10am which is kinda early, so I thought we might go to the mall for a few hours. We are flying out of Fort Lauderdale. thanks!

Miami, FL
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
2,666 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sawgrass Mall

It's due West of Ft. Lauderdale, about a 1/2 to 3/4 hour away from the airport depending on traffic. It is easily done.

North Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
945 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sawgrass Mall

It will take you about 45 minutes to 1 hour to get there from SI, depending on traffic. You can take the turnpike or I 95 south and get on the Sawgrass Expressway - it takes you right to the exit for Sawgrass Mills.

West Palm Beach...
Destination Expert
for West Palm Beach
Level Contributor
802 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sawgrass Mall

I am not too familiar with Ft. Lauderdale, but yes, Sawgrass Mills is very easy to get to from Singer Island. Another option, since the Airport is East, is the Galleria in Ft. Lauderdale. You could shop, have some lunch, and jump over to the airport. Both are east.

4. Re: Sawgrass Mall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 11:17
Get answers to your questions about West Palm Beach