We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crowne Plaza Hotel, West Palm Beach

boston, ma
4 posts
Save Topic
Crowne Plaza Hotel, West Palm Beach

I am seeing some poor reviews for this hotel, does anyone have any recent experience with staying at the hotel or input about it

West Palm Beach...
Destination Expert
for West Palm Beach
Level Contributor
840 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crowne Plaza Hotel, West Palm Beach

I have never stayed there. Friends of mine have while in town for business and felt comfortable. I have been in the lobby area/lounge area and it seemed fine. I have never heard any good or bad things about the hotel. As far as location, it is close to downtwon, and right near the airport. Downtown and City Place has tons of shopping and eateries. Downtown is also right over the bridge from Palm Beach and ocean. Nicely located.

tampa
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Crowne Plaza Hotel, West Palm Beach

My husband and I stayed here in August because we were going to a concert at the Cruzan Amp. I think for what we paid it was EXCELLENT! We got an oversized King suite for the price of a King room.

If you go directly onto their website they have web specials for the suites.VERY clean, Great View Private Balcony, kitchenette, living room, Comfy Beds! I believe we paid $129 for the room. Which is pretty good for WPB imo. Hope this helps! I really couldn't complain.

Juno Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
987 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crowne Plaza Hotel, West Palm Beach

Depends on what you are looking for. I don;t care for the location...

4. Re: Crowne Plaza Hotel, West Palm Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 03:16
Get answers to your questions about West Palm Beach