We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach chairs!

Which West Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, AL
Level Contributor
86 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Beach chairs!

I am going to visit a friend in West Palm in two weeks. Want to go to the beach while he plays golf Saturday morning. Does anyone know if you can rent beach chairs to lay out in for a few hours? I'd hate to have to struggle with bringing my own!

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
22 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach chairs!

I think you're out of luck unless you stay at one of the beach hotels/resorts. Ask your friend if they have a beach chair you can borrow or, if you must, buy a cheapy at the drugstore (Walgreens,CVS,etc). There are the ones with the shoulder strap that are great.Have fun and dont forget to wear sunscreen- its a brutal time of year for sunburns!!!

Birmingham, AL
Level Contributor
86 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach chairs!

Thanks bradycakes! I was afraid of that!

West Palm Beach...
Destination Expert
for West Palm Beach
Level Contributor
805 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach chairs!

Most hotels will rent them by the hour, 1/2 day, or full day regardless if you are staying there. Example, it you are up on Singer Island, sit behind teh Hilton and rent one there...especially when it is out of season.

4. Re: Beach chairs!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 18:18
Get answers to your questions about West Palm Beach