We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

july at Singer Island

Which West Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
venice
2 posts
Save Topic
july at Singer Island

Sorry I'm italian women. I'm going to singer Island next july, and I stay here with my son (6 years old) for one month.

Can I have any suggestion for activity, or thing to for me and my son, and where can I meet person with other children.?

Thank you

West Palm Beach...
Destination Expert
for West Palm Beach
Level Contributor
810 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: july at Singer Island

On Singer Island itself, the public beach would have children in the area. Also, not sure where you are staying, but several of the hotels have beautiful pools in which you can spend the afternoon at. All you need to do is purchase lunch to hang out for the day.

Hopefully you will have a car to get around if you are staying for a month. Just up the road from Singer Island along A1A is McArthur Stae Park. It is a great beach with a little nature center. Through there you can book several activities on the water for you and your son.

Here is the web-site:

http://www.macarthurbeach.org/

There is also a great water park near by. Here is the web-site:

www.rapidswaterpark.com

You can also get a water taxi from Singer Island over to Peanut Island and swin and snorkel over there The water taxi goes back and forth all day long for a small fee.

There is alos Lion Country Safari that is tons of fun for a child and adult.

www.lioncountrysafari.com

Another option I would look into is what is playing at the Kravis Center for the performing Arts. Since it is summer, they may have some child related performances during the day.

www.kravis.org

Have fun on your holiday!

North Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
945 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: july at Singer Island

Funny - deja vu! I had many of the same answers to the identical post on here a few days ago!

3. Re: july at Singer Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 18:22