We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much does it cost to rent chairs and beach umbrellas

CT
6 posts
Save Topic
How much does it cost to rent chairs and beach umbrellas

Does anyone know the cost to rent beach loungers and umbrellas at singer island?

West Palm Beach...
Destination Expert
for West Palm Beach
Level Contributor
824 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much does it cost to rent chairs and beach umbrellas

As much time as I spend on Singer Island, I should know, but do not. I am sure it is similar b/w all hotels. I would just call the Hilton and ask the front desk. That should give you a ball park range.

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
11,025 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much does it cost to rent chairs and beach umbrellas

The Hotels do not handle the umbrella/chair rentals. The concession in front of most is Oceanside Beach Service (google for website). I'm not sure of the current daily rate, we have a lifetime membership purchased many years back. There is another outfit but I'm not sure of the name.

Juno Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
987 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How much does it cost to rent chairs and beach umbrellas

Generally 25.00 for 2 chairs and one umbrella.

Edited: 12 July 2010, 22:00
CT
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: How much does it cost to rent chairs and beach umbrellas

thank you so much for the information!

I did find the website and that was exactly what I was looking for. I noticed the Hilton wasnt listed...that is most likely were we will end up

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
11,025 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How much does it cost to rent chairs and beach umbrellas

There are def chairs and umbrellas on the beach at the Hilton. Not sure if it is currently Oceanside or the other concession. I am sure the rates are competitive.

6. Re: How much does it cost to rent chairs and beach umbrellas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2011, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about West Palm Beach
Recent Conversations