We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New to West Palm Beach, where to stay?

Which West Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Flourtown, PA
Level Contributor
174 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
New to West Palm Beach, where to stay?

My husband and i found a great deal on air fare to West Palm Beach; however, we dont know anything about West Palm Beach so we don't know where to stay. I have been doing a little research, but i could use some help. We are in our 40s, we will rent a car. We like outdoor bars and restaurants (not upscale), we would like a nice pool at the hotel, and a beach nearby. Since we will be renting a car, i guess we don't have to stay in West Palm. Is Delray Beach near WPB or how about Madiera Beach? Any help would be appreciated. We need to book the airfare by tomorrow, Wed March 2. It is for travel at the end of March.

West Palm Beach...
Destination Expert
for West Palm Beach
Level Contributor
811 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New to West Palm Beach, where to stay?

Look into the Hilton Hotel on Singer Island. I would also check out the Marriot hotel on Delary Beach. Both areas have local restuarants and shopping. In addition, both hotels are nice. The Hilton is right on the beach, and the Marriot right across the street. If you stay at the Hilton, you need to check out City Place in downtown WPB.

Personally I prefer the Hilton on Singer Island(right north of WPB) as it is more laid back than Delray Beach, but you will not be disappointed w/ either decision.

Flourtown, PA
Level Contributor
174 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New to West Palm Beach, where to stay?

Thanks so much for the information. Unfortunately, our plans have been put on hold because the airfare went up drastically -- not surprised though.

However, i printed your suggestions and will keep them handy in my Vacation Folder. Thanks again.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,209 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New to West Palm Beach, where to stay?

I like the Marriott on Singer Island. I think on the website it says Palm beach but its Singer Island. We are going for the 2nd time.

4. Re: New to West Palm Beach, where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 21:16