We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

west palm beach to Miami

melbourne
Level Contributor
149 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
west palm beach to Miami

I am flying over from Melbourne Australia to visit mum and dad 78 80 in the typical Seinfeld del boga vista set up in west palmbeach. I have visions of taking mum and dad to Miami to see Miami two points of interest the Art Deco type buildings and little Havana. is it possible to do in a day. is there a tour from west palm beach someone has been on and recommend or can I tackle this on public transportation. I envision a train to Miami and then taking a hop on hop off bus. doing this in early December. dad would probably balk at more than one day as shuffle board captain has responsibilities:). mum could do an overnighter if anyone has overnight recommendations

cheers

Melbourne des

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
14,111 posts
237 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: west palm beach to Miami

Provided your parents can walk on their own, the train is doable, but it might prove to be a long day for them.

melbourne
Level Contributor
149 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: west palm beach to Miami

thank you for that

3. Re: west palm beach to Miami

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about West Palm Beach