We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Port of Palm Beach Parking

Sebastopol...
Level Contributor
55 posts
9 reviews
Port of Palm Beach Parking

The port of Palm Beach list only valet parking at $17.00 per day. I was told there was parking at the port for $12-$17.

Any information concerning parking rates and locations would be great.

Thanks,

V

10 replies to this topic
West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
693 posts
602 reviews
1. Re: Port of Palm Beach Parking

Parking for the Bahamas Celebration is Valet-Only. Guests will enter the cruise terminal located at One East 11th Street in Riviera Beach, Fla. and be directed where to go for valet parking. Valet for the Celebration is $16 per night. Island Breeze parking is valet and self-parking. Once you enter the cruise terminal area, you will be directed where to proceed for both options. Self parking is $6 and Valet is $10.

Sebastopol...
Level Contributor
55 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Port of Palm Beach Parking

Thanks for the info.

Do you know if Celebration guest can use the self parking too and if so is the distance to the ship further.

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
693 posts
602 reviews
3. Re: Port of Palm Beach Parking

Yes, you can self park. It's right next to the ship.

Barcelona, Spain
4 posts
4. Re: Port of Palm Beach Parking

Agradezco informacion del precio por dia un vehiculo desde domingo 19/07/2015 hasta martes 21/07/2015 en horas de la mañana ya que ya que tomaremos CRUCE BAHAMAS PARADISE por 2 dias.

1 post
5. Re: Port of Palm Beach Parking

Hi, quick question, is this self parking $6 dollars per day? We have a five day cruise, and $17 dollars per day is quite a lot. Thank you!

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
693 posts
602 reviews
6. Re: Port of Palm Beach Parking

The "Port of PB" keeps changing the rules and fees.

You can only valet park for "Celebration" $17.00 per day.

The link is below.

bahamasparadisecruise.com/Directions-Grand-C…

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
10 posts
18 reviews
7. Re: Port of Palm Beach Parking

Are there any hotels near by that would be less expensive to park at?

Aston, Pennsylvania
1 post
8. Re: Port of Palm Beach Parking

REGARDING PARKING... at the Port of Palm Beach.. We are going on the Grand Celebration cruise in April 2017. I was told parking is $18.00 per day... That's a bit much.. Can we self park there??? AND if so what 's the cost???? OR is there parking at any of the Hotels near by / or parking lot close by with Shuttle service.. And what's the rate..

Deltona, Florida
1 post
9. Re: Port of Palm Beach Parking

I have a cruise on the celebration to Bahamas in November 21 do I go straight there to park ???

Coastal South...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
10. Re: Port of Palm Beach Parking

hi. ok i would like to know about parking i just read is 19 $ valet only. i am going grand celebration, please let me know what other place i could park and have free shuttle near by .If you can give me address , i would appreciate .

Edited: 19 February 2018, 05:54
Reply to: Port of Palm Beach Parking
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted