We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Restaurants?

New York City
1 post
Save Topic
Romantic Restaurants?

Coming to West Palm in 2 weeks for my anniversary...staying outside City Place.

Any recommendations for a romantic restaurant for my anniversay dinner within 15 minutes of there?

Anything on the water? if not a romantic/candlelit type place would be fine.

Italian, Steak, Seafood, Sushi etc... would all work...

West Palm Beach...
Destination Expert
for West Palm Beach
Level Contributor
830 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Restaurants?

Hands down...my absolute favorite...Chez Jean Pierre(french cuisine). Right over the bridge from City Place on Palm Beach Island. You need to call for reservations. You will be wined and dined, and not disappointed by any means. There is also Cucina Dell' Arte (italian)...very very good as well and also in Palm Beach. There are also tons and tons of rest. in City Place. If I had to pick in there, I would recommend City Cellars or Marks. They both have the best atmosphere and food of the bunch.

west palm beach, FL
Level Contributor
207 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Restaurants?

I agree that chez jean pierre is very good and romantic. My other choices are in palm beach,as well. Cafe Boulud in the Brazilian Court is awesome and they have a beautiful couryard. Cafe L'europe is also very nice and the food is delicious--its very, very expensive though. For italian, I'd go to Bice--great food and atmsophere and also a great people-watching place. I'd recommend cucina for lunch or AFTER dinner--i don't think its very romantic and gets very crowded and busy. Same with city place, fun place to go and hang out, but I don't think for an anniversary dinner. A place that I really enjoy in downtown wpb is Leila. Its mediterranean food. Its a cool restaurant--I believe its at datura/dixie?? I'm pretty sure they have bellydancers on friday and saturday nights. Have fun on your anniversary!

Palm Beach
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic Restaurants?

Cucina or Jean Pierre you can't lose. Cucina definitely best B4 10 p.m. unless you plan on staying late to dance the night away.

4. Re: Romantic Restaurants?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 22:18
Get answers to your questions about West Palm Beach
Recent Conversations