We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Spring Training

St. Louis, MO
13 posts
Save Topic
Going to Spring Training

My wife and I and also 2 other couples are coming down the first week in March for the Cardinals spring training. We know what we will be doing with most of the day but what are some suggestions at night. We are staying at the Residence Inn West Palm Beach. We are in our early 30's and are not wild party animals but like to drink and have fun. Any suggestions??

West Palm Beach...
Destination Expert
for West Palm Beach
Level Contributor
835 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to Spring Training

You should check out City Place near downtown West Palm Beach. It is an entertainment complex w/ eateries, shopping etc...I am a local who lives around the corner and I go quite frequently. Nice place to sit outside, have some cocktails. There is a sports rest. and bar there to watch any games etc...as well as plenty of shopping. Also, if you take 45th st(which is the main road near your hotel) east to broadway, go left(north) to 13th st, there is a tiki bar right on the water and marinia. It is a great laid back place to sit by the water and hang out.

2. Re: Going to Spring Training

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 13:16