We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years & Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
30 posts
129 reviews
Save Topic
New Years & Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals

Couple of questions:

Is there anything special that goes on for New Years Eve in the area? We are planning on just cozying up in the cabin by the fire, but thought I'd see if there was anything that goes on.

Also, does anyone have any experiences with Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals? There is not a lot of info online and nothing on TripAdvisor (which always makes me nervous). We've used Mountain Top in the past, but the cabins we would want are all booked. Thanks for any insight!!

Cherrylog, Georgia
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years & Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals

I just posted my 2 bedroom 1 bath cabin on VRBO.com. It is very nice and available for New Years. Look under Cherry Log, cabin name is Little Bear.

Huge outdoor patio for grilling and watching tv on a big screen by a fireplace. Wood burning outside, gas fireplace inside.

Blue Ridge, GA
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years & Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals

Unfortunately, I don't know of any New Years celebrations. If anything does happen, it will probably be posted on one of these 2 sites:

theblueridgehighlander.com/calendar/… - The Blue Ridge Highlander calendar of events

or the Fannin County chamber of commerce:

blueridgemountains.com/cgi-bin/eventshow.pl…

Still, many people come to Blue Ridge to celebrate the New Year by just sitting back and relaxing in the cabins.

Mentioned in this post
Blue Ridge, GA
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Years & Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals

Harvest on Main will have a New Year's Eve menu and three seatings for the night! Come celebrate ... 706-946-6164. Also we're working on some events for downtown in the park as well!

Mentioned in this post
Harvest on Main
Harvest on Main
1,435 Reviews
Blue Ridge, GA
florida
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: New Years & Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals

This is a travel board not a place to promote your business.

florida
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: New Years & Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals

Guess you can advertise your business on Trip Advisor now. WooHoo

Blue Ridge, GA
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New Years & Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals

wow...so sorry to have offended you. I thought people were looking for things to do and we have events downtown in Blue Ridge in the works (the city...we volunteer on boards here to plan events) and there are restaurants open as well. Did not realize we should not share this information. I thought since someone was asking about what was going on and looking for cabin rentals I should respond with information. Have a beautiful New Year!

Mentioned in this post
florida
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: New Years & Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals

No problem. I plan on eating at your restaurant in Jan. Looking forward to it.

8. Re: New Years & Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2011, 07:17