We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning a trip and need some advice

Waynesville, Georgia
Level Contributor
183 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Planning a trip and need some advice

I am planning on going up to Atlanta for a day or two and then to Chatanoonga for a couple of days...Where is the best place to stay that is somewhere in the middle of the two cities? I want to stay in a cabin somewhere in North Ga. but do not want to have to drive very far to both...maybe closer to chatanooga than Atlanta. thanks in advance for any ideas...also need some rental company ideas...

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,806 posts
1,222 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Planning a trip and need some advice

blue ridge is approx an hour from chattanooga, but may well suit you as it's 2 hrs from atlanta to chattanooga. take a look at red top mountain in cartersville ga which is about half way between your two destinations. it's right on i75 and easy accessed from both. enjoy your trip!

2. Re: Planning a trip and need some advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 13:18