We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Construction at Atlanta Buckhead Hotel

New England
Level Contributor
1,638 posts
159 reviews
Save Topic
Construction at Atlanta Buckhead Hotel

We have booked this hotel for four nights in November, but are concerned about reports of noise from construction, referred to in recent Tripadvisor reviews. Does anyone know of the duration of this construction and whether it will be complete by then. I will also email the hotel directly, but wanted to from other observers also.

Denmark, Europe
Level Contributor
1 post
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Construction at Atlanta Buckhead Hotel

There is quite a lot of noise from the construction site next door. The work starts every morning about 6:30 -7:00 and is yuor garantee for an early morning rise.

I am quite sure that the construction is not ceomleted before your stay, due to the progress so the construction work.

Be sure to ask for a room facing the street, then I think that you can live with it. But actually the rooms are quite loud, due to the thin walls,- for the days that I stayed there in september I could hear almost everything that the couple next door was discussing.

atlanta ga
Level Contributor
3,158 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Construction at Atlanta Buckhead Hotel

i would book elsewhere

3. Re: Construction at Atlanta Buckhead Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 19:16
Get answers to your questions about Buckhead
Recent Conversations