We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recommendations for places to eat

Brooklyn NY
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Topic
recommendations for places to eat

im going to be going to atlanta late next month for wrestlemania im staying at the jw marriott in buckhead since its a nice area and close to malls for the girlfriend

i will be walking or taking marta to places so for eating would prefer things in walking distance

im flying in march 31st arriving at night so will need dinner that night by the hotel friday would like a place in buckhead by the hotel sat and sun the night of the hall of fame and the mania event i could eat either in buckhead or by the georgia dome/philips arena

this is mainly for dinner i need recommendations..but also would like some cheap recommendations for a small quick lunch non fast food

food we like steak,seafood,ribs,burgers,italian as many recommendations as you can think of..price is not to much of an issue but prefer not having to dress up to have to go out to eat

Edited: 19 February 2011, 07:14
2 replies to this topic
Newnan, Georgia...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: recommendations for places to eat

Maggiano's Little Italy

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse

Asheville, North...
Level Contributor
450 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: recommendations for places to eat

Houston's is a long time favorite.. can be very crowded. Buckhead Diner is another..

Reply to: recommendations for places to eat
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Buckhead
Recent Conversations