We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green Tea Chinese Restaurant Excellent

Which Cartersville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Green Tea Chinese Restaurant Excellent

Green Tea Restaurant is fabulous! Don't let the questionable exterior fool you. The place is very clean and the staff was very nice. They served Chinese, Japanese and Sushi. They offer a full bar as well. We had beer & wine and then hot sake with our dinner. The spring rolls were delightful and crispy. We had a shrimp and a chicken dish. Both were spicy & delicious and the portions were not overwhelming.. The presentation was very nice as well. The dinners were served on pretty white triangular plates. The veggies were very colorful and perfectly crisp in the chinese sauces. I can't say enough about this place. We travel extensively and eat a lot of Chinese food. This one was such a pleasant surprise.

This restaurant should be added to the Main Trip Advisor list for Carterville.

Calhoun, Georgia
Level Contributor
6,015 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Green Tea Chinese Restaurant Excellent

Thanks for the review. I'll be sure to check it out sometime.

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,791 posts
1,151 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Green Tea Chinese Restaurant Excellent

i'm so glad to know about his restaurant. the next time i am in the area i'm going to see what it's like to go to cartersville and not eat a chili dog. thanks for the review!

GA
Level Contributor
1 post
155 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Green Tea Chinese Restaurant Excellent

The food was NOT GOOD @ ALL! yes, it was clean on the inside (outside exterior needs a lot of work). Will not recommend to anyone

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,791 posts
1,151 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Green Tea Chinese Restaurant Excellent

shame on you for not get getting up and leaving if you were unpleased by what you found in cartersville. it's a lovely little city with much going for it and is fast being swallowed up by the burgeoning atlanta metropolis. so enjoy it while you can. while i have yet to find myself seated for a meal at this restaurant i have gotten up and left with no reservations from many. my golden rule on this account dates back to brother dave gardner's legendary quote...let them that don;t want none have fond fond memories of not getting any. other wise if you don't enjoy your meal do not return. may greener pastures await you.

5. Re: Green Tea Chinese Restaurant Excellent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Cartersville