We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jolly Roger Seafood Restaurant, Ellijay, Georgia

Which Ellijay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ellijay, Georgia
Level Contributor
42 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Jolly Roger Seafood Restaurant, Ellijay, Georgia

What a great find! Only open Thurs, Friday, Sat. I go every week. Freshest seafood I've had away from the coast. Don't let it looking shabby and being next to a convenience store prevent you from trying this treasure.

I read a post here about the rude waitress. Well, I have found her to be the greatest! Always friendly and remembers me and what I like to order. Don't let the one bad comment keep you away from this great place.

Talking Rock,Ga
Level Contributor
29 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jolly Roger Seafood Restaurant, Ellijay, Georgia

We drove up 2 weeks ago, and had another excellent meal. All the food is freshly prepared, and came up from the coast only a day or 2 before. Remember to try to get there early, as near 5:00 if possible, as seating is limited, on purpose. They feel if they expand any more, the service and food quality may suffer.

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,790 posts
1,133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jolly Roger Seafood Restaurant, Ellijay, Georgia

do not be decieved by the looks of this place, as inside it's clean and they know what they are doing, yet it is a tiny place, and no ever gives up there spot in line when there is a wait. to me that speaks volumes.

3. Re: Jolly Roger Seafood Restaurant, Ellijay, Georgia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 09:19
Get answers to your questions about Ellijay