We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fall

Which Helen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lakeland florida
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Fall

Any suggestions for pumpkin farms , with fall decorations , for sale

in the Helen area ? Thanks for you help.

NorthEast Georgia
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fall

Theres " Betty's Country Store " although I know she has Huges Pumpkins !!, but I'm not quite sure it suits as a Farm environment your looking for. But if you would go to Cleveland, located just southwest of Helen, you will come to a Red Light with Ingles on your Right, go thru the Red Light to the next Stop Sign make a Right, go towards I-400. I'm know its a good ways there about 10-15 miles, you will see a Big Pumpkin Farm on your Right, they have everything you looking for. If you stay on Hwy 129 South towards Gainesville there is another one on your Left about half way to Gainesville. Have a Good Time!

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,790 posts
1,150 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fall

burt's pumpkin farm is not far from there. as for decorations there, they are many and abundant, so relax.

3. Re: Fall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 05:20