We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundromat in Helen?

Which Helen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
265 posts
288 reviews
Save Topic
Laundromat in Helen?

I know this sounds like a stupid question but I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a laundromat in Helen. If so, did you notice if they has laundry service. Just trying to plan ahead! We're traveling by motorcycle with little room for stuff so laundry will have to be done. I'd rather drop it off in the a.m. and pick it up later on to stay within total vacation mode!!!

Thanks for the help.

NW Ga
Level Contributor
347 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundromat in Helen?

Many of the hotels will have laundty rooms the guests can use. One idea would be to call the hotel where you're staying and ask if they work with a local dry cleaner they might recommend. A google search didn't turn up one other than in cleveland ga. But that's only about 10 miles....I drive farther than that now to get to my dry cleaners.

Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
265 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundromat in Helen?

Thanks for the great suggestion. I can always count on this website!

3. Re: Laundromat in Helen?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 14:22