We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a hotel suggestion for 1 night

Missouri
Level Contributor
139 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Need a hotel suggestion for 1 night

My family and I are passing through Marietta to go to Florida. We are wanting to stop in or around Marietta and spend the night. We want something cheap (less than $100 a night). We want it to be clean and safe. Any suggestions? I have searched and found some hotels and found mixed reviews about them. I saw on here that the Howard Johnson one is horrible, so that won't be an option then. The others I found are: Comfort Inn on Northwest Pkwy, Quality Inn on Franklin Rd, Baymont Inn on Franklin Rd, Super 8 on Franklin Rd, Days Inn (Marietta Pkwy, Kennesaw/Atlanta, Delk Road, and Windy Hill), and Best Western Kennesaw Inn. If anyone know anything about any of these, please let me know. Any other suggestions, please post them. : ) We will be arriving there on June 19th. Thanks so much!

Mentioned in this post
Marietta
Marietta
Georgia
Florida
Florida
United States
Franklin
Franklin
Tennessee
Kennesaw
Kennesaw
Georgia
Atlanta
Atlanta
Georgia
Marietta Square
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Sope Creek Trail
Forests, National Parks, Hiking Trails, Bodies of Water
Missouri
Level Contributor
139 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Need a hotel suggestion for 1 night

sorry I messed your name up : (

Marietta, Ga. USA
Level Contributor
516 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Need a hotel suggestion for 1 night

Carrie - someone mentioned the Hilton Garden Inn on Windy Hill rd. This is less than one half mile from the interstate. I have had friends stay there many times. It is 500 yards from my home. I would highly recommend it. Very safe area and walking distance to many eateries including Houston's, Fudruckers, Johnny's Pizza, chinese, Schlotzsky's, Hashi Gushi Sushi, Mellow Mushroom, etc.

hiltongardeninn.com/en/gi/hotels/index.jhtml…

Missouri
Level Contributor
139 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Need a hotel suggestion for 1 night

Thank you for the info. I would check it out, but I found a place. I have a friend from high school that lives in Acworth and she wants us to stay with her for the night. Thanks everyone for your help. I really appreciate it : )

Marietta, Ga. USA
Level Contributor
516 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Need a hotel suggestion for 1 night

Well that works out just perfectly. Convenient and FREE. Have fun!

Missouri
Level Contributor
139 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Need a hotel suggestion for 1 night

Yep... and we are taking her out to eat when we get there..ya know for letting us stay there. Thanks all!

16. Re: Need a hotel suggestion for 1 night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2009, 05:40
Get answers to your questions about Marietta
More Marietta Topics