We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jameson Inn in Newnan

Which Newnan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
honlululu, HI
2 posts
Save Topic
Jameson Inn in Newnan

Recently I stayed at Jameson Inn, the customer service was terrible. I was billed twice, it's been two weeks since I stayed there with no results on getting a refund.

The Jameson Inn is a nice place, however due to the rude customer service and the lack of hospitality I will never stay in one again.

SP- Honolulu, HI

Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
265 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jameson Inn in Newnan

Thanks so much for taking the time to post this for others like me. This website is the first place I check for hotels etc. when I am going to visit somewhere. We all need to do the reviews to help each other avoid this kind of thing!

Thanks again.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jameson Inn in Newnan

Be sure to post a review on that hotel's page so that other's can benefit from your experience. Sorry they were so rude!

honlululu, HI
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Jameson Inn in Newnan

Follow up - To be fair to the Jameson Inn. I did receive a phone call, and a letter apologizing for the service I received. Also I received a complimentary 1 night stay to use at any Jameson Inn in the United States up to 1 year.

Yes, I agree these trip advisors do help!! I hope you have a good trip !!

SP- Honolulu, HI

Calhoun, Georgia
Level Contributor
6,012 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jameson Inn in Newnan

In that case I'd recommend that pahhobbs stay at the Jameson instead of the Super 8. I have found the Jameson Inns to be consistently nice. Super 8's can be iffy; unless someone knows that specific Super 8.

It was very fair for you to come back with the follow up. Thanks.

5. Re: Jameson Inn in Newnan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Newnan