We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Best Chili Dog in Georgia

Which Perry hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,790 posts
1,133 reviews
Save Topic
The Best Chili Dog in Georgia

1-the varsity atlanta

2-nu way weiner macon

3-sarge's columbus

4-willies weenee wagon brunswick

5-brandi's world famous hot dogs marietta

6-martin's douglasville

7-bbq kitchen college park

8-coffee shop gainesville

9-broad st pool hall thomasville

can any one add to this list of where to find an exceptional chili dog in georgia?

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,790 posts
1,133 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: The Best Chili Dog in Georgia

owen webbs snack shack in jefferson gets a thumbs up too. they have one more humdinger of a chili dog!

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,790 posts
1,133 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: The Best Chili Dog in Georgia

Vandy's in Statesboro has an awesome chili dog. The challenge there is to have one instead of that fine barbeque found there.

Dalton,
Level Contributor
96 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: The Best Chili Dog in Georgia

I had a chili dog yesterday at Owen Webbs' Snack Shack in Jefferson Ga, WOW!!!!! GREAT CHILI DOG JEFFERSON! Then we tried to buy some furniture at Real Deals to no avail, and finished off the afternoon visiting Petey at Maddox Feed and Seed. This ought to be on Reinaruba's State Park and things to do thread. An idylic day in Jackson County.

Dalton,
Level Contributor
96 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: The Best Chili Dog in Georgia

there is a big sign on top of a trailer on industrial blvd in east ellijay that says "chili dog diner". i stopped in and had one. i should have had two. they showed me their bonafides and serve an awesome chili dog in east ellijay. don't be shy, order two from the get go! ask for onions or else you won't get enough.

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,790 posts
1,133 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: The Best Chili Dog in Georgia

chicago dog

1877 piedmont rd

atlanta ga

404-815-8135

gotta hand it to these yankees, as they've got it going on when it comes to weiners. exceptional grown up fat boy chili dogs lack all southern regional mom and pop inspired flavor. in other words you might can eat two but you'll never be the same if you try it.

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,790 posts
1,133 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: The Best Chili Dog in Georgia

monroe's in americus lays claim to having the best all round chili dog below the gnat line.

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,790 posts
1,133 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: The Best Chili Dog in Georgia

nichols diner in flowery branch ga has a great chili dog. follow your nose to wriggly's and then make the corner and you'll see nichols diner on the right.

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,790 posts
1,133 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: The Best Chili Dog in Georgia

dairy dip

gainesville ga

all meat weiners than snap when you bite into them make for a good chili dog. they have them here plus a tonsil tickler of a chili sauce that'll flare your nostrils before ever hitting the back of your throat. raw onions diced just so breathe a little fire into the combo too. good uns to be found here! three bites for the expereinced, four for the novice.

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,790 posts
1,133 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: The Best Chili Dog in Georgia

the yonah burger at the base of mount yonah outside cleveland ga. has a robust chili dog topped with hot spanish onions. the buns are grilled, the dogs are oscar meyer less'n i miss my guess and the chili is a hardy meat and bean topping better suited for a bowl than a weiner. it's definately an order two type place. next time you want a messy flavor packed lunch visit the yonah burger.

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,790 posts
1,133 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: The Best Chili Dog in Georgia

dairy burger

gainesville ga

old time burger shake after the sock hop joint renowned for exceptional chili dogs topped with onions and gainesville's native son slaw. it's a real humdinger!

Get answers to your questions about Perry
Recent Conversations