We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day spas

charleston,s.c.
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Topic
day spas

i am having trouble locating day spas for a massage for my boyfriend and i on our visit in late april. the only one i can seem to find any info on is new horizon, but the scary green walls shown in the massage room on their website don't say relaxation to me. does anyone know of an upscale day spa in the area? i have found the names of 2 other places the strand salon and spa and bienvenue emporium but can't find them on the web. has anyone been to either of these places or know anything about them? any information is appreciated, thanks

atlanta
Level Contributor
580 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: day spas

Try one of the resorts. The King and Prince may have a spa. St. Simons is not all that big so problaby won't be many day spas

2. Re: day spas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 02:20
Get answers to your questions about Saint Simons Island