We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Headed to SSI 9/28-got the room & food, need an activity

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
168 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Headed to SSI 9/28-got the room & food, need an activity

We are headed to Saint Simons for a wedding on Saturday 9/29 and I am really looking forward to it. For a souther, east coast girl I have never been to SSI. I had a lot of questions about where to eat, what not to miss, but thanks to you guys I have a lot of questions answered already. Will definitely have a meal at Barbara Jeans and 4th of May - thanx bbqman- I can't wait, I'm so excited. The wedding will be on the beach with the reception at the King and Prince. We are staying at the Best Western Island Inn, the reviews on TA look pretty good, and they gave us a great interline discount rate. So we're all set for the room and the meals, now what not to miss. We will have Friday evening and Saturday right up until 4:00 - I know that's not a lot of time, but hey, that's what we got. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,799 posts
1,222 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Headed to SSI 9/28-got the room & food, need an activity

eiher play golf, hand out in the village or walk out to the sand bar at low tide, you'll be living on island time and it won;t matter to you in the least. just chill an enjoy what wanders your way.

2. Re: Headed to SSI 9/28-got the room & food, need an activity

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Saint Simons Island