We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girl's Weekend

Cumming, Georgia
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Girl's Weekend

Hi, y'all! A group of us girls are going to SSI for my bachelorette "weekend". We would love some suggestions on great restaurants and after hours places. I'm a Parrothead and love listening to live "beachy" music. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Canton, Georgia
Level Contributor
64 posts
488 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Girl's Weekend

There's very little night life on St. Simons (or Jekyll) that I'm aware of. St. Simons is all about relaxing and enjoying.

There are a number of good restaurants. For breakfast try Dressner's and the 4th of May Cafe. For lunch or dinner try Crab Daddy's, the Crab Shack, and Barbara Jean's. All these are in the "village area."

I don't know if there's any live music, but you'd likely find some in Brunswick, on the mainland.

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
166 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Girl's Weekend

There is life at night on SSI!

www.raftersblues.com

Rafters has live music Wed-Sat

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Girl's Weekend

In addition to Rafter's Palm Coast across the street also has live music. For Beachy music go to Ziggy's, attached to Bennie's Red Barn on the north end, they have shagging and Keenan and Carted playing beach music. You can get a cab from the south end.

st simons island
Level Contributor
70 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Girl's Weekend

Thursday nights the Village Inn and Pub has live music, usually a 2 person combo. just great music to dance or listen. a little older crowd than Rafters. Also, often there is music at Coastal Kitchen at the Marina

5. Re: Girl's Weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 23:17
Get answers to your questions about Saint Simons Island