We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel(s) closest to the fishing pier and village

Which Saint Simons Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
florida
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
hotel(s) closest to the fishing pier and village

Just returned from seeing St. Simons for the first time and didn't get much of a chance to look around. I'm planning to go back in September for a few days and would like to stay someplace close enough to walk back and forth from the fishing pier. I saw some places but didn't note the name. Seems like a great place to relax.

Eatonton, Georgia
Level Contributor
179 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel(s) closest to the fishing pier and village

Village Inn and Pub is one place. Across from the Dairy Queen and Murphey's Tavern. It is very nice but a little pricey. I like staying at Queen's Court Motel, right across from the 4th of May restaurant. It is old, but very quaint and squeeky clean. Some of the rooms are kitchenettes. We have stayed there twice during the last year, and really enjoy walking to the pier and back, doing a little window shopping along the way!

Atlanta
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel(s) closest to the fishing pier and village

St Simons is awesome. We just returned from a family reunion, stayed with Resortquest. Had reasonable rates and great service. They seem like they are all over the island, homes and hotels. Ocean Walk looked real nice, my wife and I want to stay there next time since it is a little cheaper than the oceanfront places

St. Simons Island...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel(s) closest to the fishing pier and village

ResortQuest.com/stsimonsisland has a couple of units at pier point, the condos right there in the village, right next to the actual pier... You cant get any closier than that!!!

4. Re: hotel(s) closest to the fishing pier and village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 01:18
Get answers to your questions about Saint Simons Island