We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson misleading!?!?!?!?!?!?! brochures

Cambridge, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Thomson misleading!?!?!?!?!?!?! brochures

Picked up 2012 brochure for Greece / Cyprus today and found a nice apartment in lovely resort £505 per adult (x2 adults) first child free and second child something like £179 ( so in total 2 adults and 2 children)..... nice price we thought......called up to confirm booking etc........ it had changed slightly! (apparently it depends which airport etc even though they said they use gatwick as a standard which is where we would fly from ) . Now the charge was £879 per person regardless of adult/children and no longer free children space! what? so now instead of £1189 it would now be £3516....nearly £2500 more than the brochure suggest! how can they be allowed to mislead people in such a way...I am aware things change but not this much...I would expect £50-£100 either way but not this. Are these people governed? We are going to florida this year with travel city direct and went last year with them too...and the price you see in the brochure is what we paid! how it should be! Wont be using Thomson and I will tell as many people i know of my experience too.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,585 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Thomson misleading!?!?!?!?!?!?! brochures

And even if you were in the right forum you would still be wrong.

Bangor, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Thomson misleading!?!?!?!?!?!?! brochures

my apologies,i will redirect it,thanks

13. Re: Thomson misleading!?!?!?!?!?!?! brochures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2015, 11:16
Get answers to your questions about Thomson
More Thomson Topics