We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a friend we had in Savannha

Frederick MD
2 posts
Save Topic
Looking for a friend we had in Savannha

My husband and I are looking for a friend we had in Savannha GA. About 26-27yrs ago. Her name is Debbie Oliver, has a son name travis. Her mother has a beauty palor at home.

This is Chino & Carmen

Please Call 301 228-3639

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a friend we had in Savannha

I don't know them but thought I'd google a little to see if I could stumble across her. I found an obit (below) which mentioned "Butch and Debbie Oliver of McDonough" so I tried 411.com and found

Oliver, Deborah S

2415 McGarity Rd

McDonough, GA 30252-2881

(770) 914-7863

Bit of a long shot, but who knows? Good luck!

=============== obit:

Harris Ridley Oliver

Harris Ridley Oliver, age 75, of McDonough, Georgia died July 7, 2006. Mr. Oliver was born December 7, 1930 in Rockmart, the son of the late Sarah Kate McCurry and Lorenza Dow Oliver. He served his country in the U.S. Air Force, and retired from Delta Airlines with 38 plus years as a quality control inspector. He enjoyed hunting and fishing.

He is survived by his wife, Rudene Oliver of McDonough; son and daughter-in-law, Butch and Debbie Oliver of McDon-ough; granddaughter, Brandy Oliver of McDonough; sisters, Elizabeth Blair of Palmetto, Claudine Simpson of McDonough, Ruth Ellen Carden of Union City, Evelyn Orr of Fayetteville; brothers, Hayward Oliver of Griffin, Kenneth Oliver of Alabama; numerous nieces and nephews.

2. Re: Looking for a friend we had in Savannha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 02:15
Get answers to your questions about Tybee Island
Recent Conversations