We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tybrisa Street and Strand Ave

Alpena, Michigan
Level Contributor
268 posts
193 reviews
Save Topic
Tybrisa Street and Strand Ave

Usually about 1 week each year in August, we spend the time at Tybrisa Resort. I've read in the online version of the Savannah Morning News that the whold area of Strand and Tybrisa Street have been re-done. I was wondering if anyone had any photos on the internet or wherever, to be able to view how it looks.

Thanks

Theresa

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,487 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Tybrisa Street and Strand Ave

We read about this too. I am thinking about driving out to see for myself. I'll take some pictures.

Anything would be an improvement. I just hope that reducing the number of parking spaces doesn't cause too much of a problem.

Alpena, Michigan
Level Contributor
268 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tybrisa Street and Strand Ave

I agree about the parking. It said something about all the parking spots on the east side of Tybrisa St were eliminated (the ones in front of Doc's bar and the like) as well as those in front of Fanny's and stuff on Strand.

But thanks for you comments and if you're able to go take a look, I appreciate.

theresa

3. Re: Tybrisa Street and Strand Ave

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 10:19
Get answers to your questions about Tybee Island
Recent Conversations