We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girls Getaway were should we stay

Beavercreek, OH
Level Contributor
189 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Girls Getaway were should we stay

My cousin and I have started planning a Girls Getaway, and have decied on Tybee Island, that was the easy part. Now we have to figure out were to stay, we have never been to Tybee before.

We are looking for a Condo on or within view of the beach, with a pool (heated I think). Thats the easy part. Since our girls range in age from 16 to 10 we would like a condo within walking distance to some shops, snacks, boardwork or the like, ect so the teenagers can have some freedom.

We are looking at coming down the end of March for the kids Spring Break. Tybee does not get overrun with drunking college kids does it?

Any specific resorts would be helpful or loction around what streets ect. I am a HUGE vrbo fan but since most of them are rental agents anyway I am open to rent agency suggestions too.

Thanks so much for your advice

Alpena, Michigan
Level Contributor
262 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Girls Getaway were should we stay

If there are less than 6 people in your party, then I would highly recommend Tybrisa Resort (www.trybrisa.com). It is a secure condo complex right across from the pier and pavillion, the main shops are on the the street on the side of the complex. They have 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a sleeper sofa in the living room so the unit will hold 6 people. They have a nice balcony overlooking the ocean and a very nice pool.

Clearwater
Level Contributor
2,718 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Girls Getaway were should we stay

I second Tybrisa, also look at Beachside colony, it is a bit of a walk to the pier but otherwise similar.

Look on Tybee beach rentals or one of those sites for a condo on Strand, many of those have beach views. If you find something you like, pop back in and we can pinpoint it for you.

Beavercreek, OH
Level Contributor
189 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Girls Getaway were should we stay

Thanks, I needed someplace to start...figure out budget ect.

Beavercreek, OH
Level Contributor
189 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Girls Getaway were should we stay

Another quick question I know no one can predict the weather ect.... But last week in March could we maybe swim in a heated pool or would it most likely be to cold? I know the beach would be to cold to swim

5. Re: Girls Getaway were should we stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 17:16
Get answers to your questions about Tybee Island
Recent Conversations