We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tybee closed Tuesday?

Which Tybee Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Joplin, Missouri
Level Contributor
9 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Tybee closed Tuesday?

I was just told that Tybee Island is closed on Tuesday? Anyone know if that is true of any of the other area towns? We are trying to plan vacation and don't want any unknowns like this to disappoint. Thanks

atlanta ga
Level Contributor
3,158 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tybee closed Tuesday?

I imagine someone was referencing highway construction in the area, I am not aware of Tybee being closed any day of the week.

Savannah, Ga
Destination Expert
for Cherokee, Tybee Island
Level Contributor
1,405 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tybee closed Tuesday?

Tybee is an island town with people living on it. It is open year around. As the signs in the parking lot says you have to pay the parking fees 7 days a week from 8 AM to 8 PM.

Joplin, Missouri
Level Contributor
9 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tybee closed Tuesday?

Thank you. It may not be the case anymore but they were referring to businesses not being open. Ty

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tybee closed Tuesday?

The lighthouse is closed on Tuesdays, perhaps that's what they were referring to?

5. Re: Tybee closed Tuesday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2015, 07:15