We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cumming, Ga
1 post
Save Topic

What is A Place To Share? I was invited to a wedding and it is to be held there.

Villa Rica, Georgia
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding

A Place to Share is a beautifully restored southern plantation home on HWY 78 in Villa Rica. The barn (exterior appearance) is really a huge ballroom and the home is absolutely gorgeous. This place is leased out for many different events including weddings, showers, birthday parties, christmas parties, etc. The home was featured on the Kenny Rogers movie 6-pack (not to tell my age) back in the 80's as their final home that the blended family settled into at the end of the movie. It is absolutely enchanting!

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding

does anyone know what the cost would be to lease "a place to share" for a wedding???? contact name, etc????

Carrollton Ga
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding

How do I gather info regarding A PLace to share? A wedding & reception. Thank you for any assistance you can share.

Mother of Bride to be

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding

I too would like information about having a wedding at this place and can't seem to find anything about it online. If anyone has a way to contact them, I would appreciate the information. Thanks!

5. Re: Wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 15 July 2009, 15:51
Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,943 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding

OK, I'm calling shenanigans on this. All these people with just one post singing the praises of a wedding site? Yeah, right.

Douglasville Ga
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Wedding

What is the name of the Plantation house in Villa Rica on 78? I've been looking everywhere for that place cause I was thinking about having my wedding there but can't find it anywhere?

8. Re: Wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2010, 06:22
Get answers to your questions about Villa Rica
Recent Conversations